Titan Crane Bungee Jump in Glasgow
What is it? The Titan Crane Bungee jump is a once-in-a-lifetime free-fall experience of approx 45 metres towards water from the cantilever of an A-Listed crane. An airborne flight of a few seconds at over 50 mph before a special Bungee jump cord springs you back to normal, upright, life. A safe and unforgettable adrenalin packed experience using the latest technology and safety equipment, led by experienced, qualified Bungee Jump Masters.
Where is it? Scotland’s second permanent bungee jump takes place in Clydebank, Glasgow from the cantilever of the iconic A-Listed Titan Crane. The site is operated from Titan Crane Clydebank Visitor’s Centre (please visit Location section for Map)
Who does it? Free-Spirits, thrill seekers, outdoor enthusiasts, sports enthusiasts, adrenaline-lovers, taxi drivers, accountants, landscape gardeners, astronauts, plumbers. Get the idea? That’s right: anyone from age 14 to 114 with a sense of fun and adventure.
How Do You Do It? Find a date that’s available and book. You can book online now, using the button at the bottom of this page. After that, get yourself to the location on the day and put yourself in the hands of the Highland Fling Bungee jump experts and enjoy.
When Do You Do It? Jumps are available May until September on select weekends. Check our booking page for jump times.
Why Do It? Because you are alive. Because it’s there. Because you can.
Want to learn a bit more about Bungee, its history and why so many have done it and loved it? Check out the Why Bungee Page. See Fact File below for more things you need to know about jumping with Highland Fling Bungee.
- Height: 50m or 164 feet
- Jumping over: Water – The River Clyde
- Cost: £79 per person per jump, 2nd jump by the same person on the same day £30pp.
- How long is the experience: Allow 1 hour
- Recovery: Winch back up to the Crane.
- What to wear: Sensible clothing and footwear
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- Maximum age: 114 years young (over 65’s require a letter from a Dr.)
- Minimum weight: 50kg or 7.87 Stone
- Maximum weight limit: (for a solo jumper, we do not do tandems, yet!): 110kg or 17.3 stone
- Waist Harnesses: Fit waist size of 40cm (15.7 inches) to 125cm (49.2 inches).
- T/shirts: Available onsite – £15
- Photos: Available onsite – £20
- GoPro video: Available onsite – £35
- Do I need to pre-book: Essential
- Car parking: Available at Titan Crane Visitor Centre
- Spectators: All welcome, come and enjoy this iconic area and visit the Titan Crane Clydebank Visitor’s Centre and Café.
For further information on bungee jumping with Highland Fling, Contact us.
Group rates, charity fund-raisers and specific dates on request
Our online booking form is secure and straightforward, you can pay with Debit/Credit card and Paypal.
Please note that there are now no more jumps at this location until 2016, However 2016 dates are now available to book online using te button below . You can still book a Jump at Killiecrankie all year round.