To protect our customers and staff and prevent the spread of Covid-19, following government advice we have implemented the following procedures;
- Social distancing where possible
- Staff will wear facemasks/visors while in close contact with customers
- Customers requested to wear facemasks while in our office or transport vehicle
- High levels of hygiene and cleanliness
- Public toilets are managed by the Killiecrankie Cafe. Please check opening times.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact us on 0345 366 5844
Medical Advice for the Highland Fling Bungee Jump
Please see below some issues that may restrict you from jumping. If you are unsure about jumping you should consult your Dr.
You can not jump if you fall into any of the categories below.
- Pregnant: Congratulations! But sorry, you are unable to jump. Please come back once your child has been born.
- Neck, back and spinal injuries: Sorry but you are unable to jump
- Heart conditions: Sorry but you are unable to jump
- Alcohol and drugs: Sorry, no jumping if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
For any of the issues below please consult your Dr.
- High blood pressure: Chat to your Dr and take their advice.
- Asthma, epilepsy or dizziness: Please consult your Dr.
- Leg injuries and eye injuries: Please consult your Dr.
- Over 65: We will need a letter from your Dr.
Age and weight range
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- Maximum age: 114 years young
- Minimum weight limit Killiecrankie: 35kg or 5.5 stone
- Minimum weight limit Titan Crane: 50kg or 7.8 stone
- Maximum weight limit Killiecrankie: (for a solo jumper): 150kg or 23.6 stone, for tandems please see here
- Maximum weight limit Titan Crane: (for a solo jumper): 115kg or 18.1 stone, sorry no tandems at Titan.
- Height: No maximum nor minimum at either jump site.
If you are on any medication please advise out staff on jump day.
For further information on bungee jumping with Highland Fling, see the Booking page.
Group rates, charity fund-raisers and specific dates on request
Email us for prices and packages.
Local weather, Pitlochry is 3 miles from the Garry Bridge.