Welcome to Highland Fling Bungee
The home of Bungee Jumping in Scotland
However you spell it; bungee jump, bunjee jump, bungy jump or bungi jump, it is the same thing and the most awesome adrenalin experience Scotland has to offer in the most iconic jump locations in the UK.
It is a personal challenge. A state-of-mind. An exploration of limits. A few seconds of heart-thumping bliss. An experiment with gravity. Great, exhilarating, safe fun. We offer 2 stunning locations, the Garry Bridge in Killicrankie, Perthshire and the Titan Crane in Clydebank, Glasgow.
New to Killiecrankie – The Killie Zip!
We are extremely excited to introduce you to the Killiecrankie Zip Park.
A series of nine zip lines just a stones throw from our bungee and swing platform. The park will see you zipping through the trees and across the River Garry.
Early discounted deals are available on our crowdfunding page here.
To protect our customers and staff and prevent the spread of Covid-19, following government advice we have implemented the following procedures;
- Social distancing where possible
- Staff will wear facemasks/visors while in close contact with customers
- Customers requested to wear facemasks while in our office or transport vehicle
- High levels of hygiene and cleanliness
- Our toilets are closed. The nearest public toilets which will be regularly maintained are in Pitlochry 3 miles away
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us on 0345 366 5844