Bungee jumping and quad biking in Highland Perthshire with Highland Fling
Why not make it a full day with Highland Fling?
Quad biking is a great adventure to take part in for individuals, couples, families or groups. Each trek is tailor made to suit the ability of the group and the sessions last an hour.
Bungee jump from our 40m high purpose built platform at the Garry Bridge in Perthshire.
Depending on availability and other bookings you will generally jump at 11h00 followed by quad biking at 13h00.
- All year round, seven days a week
- Minimum age – 14 years old
- ±4 hours duration including travel between activities
- No experience necessary – £119pp, group discounts available
- Charity groups – stag groups – hen groups – couples – individuals – everyone welcome
For the quad biking
Included – We can supply overalls, gloves, wellies or boots as well as (obviously) quad bikes, fuel and helmets and guides. You’re welcome to bring your own gear if you have it and helmets must be CE approved.
For the bungee
Included – all equipment and instruction
You need – to dress for the weather, gloves and hats in winter. Fancy dress and costumes OK. Trainers on your feet please.