Bungee jumping and rafting on the River Tummel in Highland Perthshire with Highland Fling
Why not make it a full day with Highland Fling!
The River Tummel is Scotland’s most exciting white water rafting trip. The four mile run is from the bottom of Loch Tummel to the top of Loch Faskally. It is class III and IV and finishes with the 6 metre, two tier waterfall, the Linn of Tummel.
Bungee jump from our 40m high purpose built platform at the Garry Bridge in Perthshire.
Depending on availability and other bookings you will generally jump at 11h00 followed by rafting at 13h00.
- June to September, Weekends only
- Minimum age – 16 years old
- ±6 hours duration including travel between activities
- No experience necessary but it is intermediate rafting
- £119pp, group discounts available
- Charity groups – stag groups – hen groups – couples – individuals – everyone welcome
For the rafting
Included – Wetsuit, buoyancy aid, helmet, harness and ropes, experienced, qualified canyon guides
You need – Swimsuit for under wetsuit, old trainers that will get wet, towel for changing, a fleece for under wetsuit in cold weather and warm clothes for after the trip
For the bungee
Included – all equipment and instruction
You need – to dress for the weather, gloves and hats in winter. Fancy dress and costumes OK. Trainers on your feet please.