River Tummel White Water Rafting
The meeting point for the River Tummel white water rafting trip is situated less than fifteen minutes drive from our bungee jumping site at Killiecrankie.
The four mile trip is mainly class II and III with the class IV Linn of Tummel the highlight and the last rapid of the trip. The “Linn” is a two-tier seven metre waterfall dropping into the picturesque Loch Faskally.
The SSE dam at the top of the River Tummel white water run releases enough water at weekends from June to September (inclusive) for everyone to go rafting. Thank you very much!
- Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays, May through September
- Min age – 16 years old, max 116 young. 65+ require a Dr’s letter please
- 10h00 or 13h00 trip times, four mile trip
- Class II, III and IV – Intermediate rafting
- No experience necessary
- £55pp, group discounts available
- Charity groups – corporate groups – stag groups – hen groups – couples – individuals – everyone welcome
- Wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet
- Self bailing white water raft and paddles
- Qualified and experienced white water rafting guide
- All transport associated with the trip
- Swimsuit for under your wetsuit
- Old trainers that will get wet. Gloves, hat and fleece in rotten weather
- A towel for changing
- Warm clothes for after the trip
- Go for it attitude!!