Canyoning in Highland Perthshire with Highland Fling
Welcome to the world of canyoning at allt a’Bhealaich at Kenmore with Highland Fling!
Equipped in a wetsuit, buoyancy aid, helmet and harness you will explore our canyons; jumping off cliffs, swimming through rock pools, abseiling down waterfalls and slipping down natural rock slides.
Our allt a’Bhealaich canyoning usually runs from April through October and is dependant on water levels not being too high and weather not being too cold.
- April through October, seven days a week.
- Minimum age – 12 years old
- AM or PM, ±3 hour duration ±1h45 in the canyon
- Confident in water a must, no non swimmers
- No experience necessary
- £50pp, group discounts available
- Charity groups – stag groups – hen groups – couples – individuals – everyone welcome
- Wetsuit, buoyancy aid, helmet, harness and ropes
- Experienced, qualified canyon guides
- Swimsuit for under wetsuit, old trainers that will get wet, towel for changing
- Fleece for under wetsuit in cold weather. Warm clothes for after the trip