- Height: 40m or 132 feet
- Jumping over: Water
- Cost: £69 per person per jump, 2nd jump by the same person on the same day £30pp
- How long is the experience: Allow 1 hour
- Recovery: Winch back up to the bridge
- What to wear: Sensible clothing and footwear
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Maximum age: 110 years young (over 65’s require a letter from a Dr.)
- Minimum weight limit: 40kg or 6.2 stone
- Maximum weight limit: 120kg or 18.9 stone
- Waist Harnesses: Fit waist size of 40cm (15.7 inches) to 125cm (49.2 inches).
- T/shirts: Available onsite – £15
- Photos: Available onsite – £25
- Video: Available onsite – £35
- Do I need to pre-book: Essential
- Car parking: Available at the Killiecrankie Visitor Centre
- Spectators: All welcome, come and enjoy this magnificent area!
- Accommodation: Click here!
Group rates, charity fund-raisers and specific dates on request, please contact us
Pitlochry is 3 miles from the Garry Bridge. Please visit our locations page for additional information
Our online booking form is secure and straightforward, you can pay with Debit/Credit card and Paypal.