Charity and Fundraising Bungee Jumps
Bungee Jumping is an excellent way of fundraising for the charity or good cause of your choice, while having a load of fun at the same time!
Highland Fling Bungee have been working with charities of all sizes since we started and can offer charity jumps at our Killiecrankie or Titan Crane jump sites. We can take you by yourself or in groups of up to 100 jumpers.
We offer competitive rates for people raising funds, just contact us for these and we will get you booked in. We make the whole process from booking to jumping as smooth as possible so you can get on with the important part – raising as much money as possible for your favourite charity or good cause!
- All year round at Killiecrankie, May-Sept at Titan Crane (other dates upon request for groups of 20 and above)
- Minimum age – 14 years old
- Group rates available
- No experience necessary
- All charities catered for, numerous charities already supported
- Video and photos available on jump day
- All equipment and a great team
- An amazing experience for everyone
- Fundraising for the charity of your choice
- A go for it attitude!
The video below was produced from a Fundraising day at Killiecrankie held by the staff from Benore Care on 3rd October 2015