Greece – Sailing and Bungee.
Scotland – Bungee at Killiecrankie and Titan. Swing at Killiecrankie.
Sail and bungee
Three jumps in Scotland
- Titan Crane
- Highland Swing (Our new swing, coming to Perthshire 2017)
Sailing and bungee in Greece
- One weeks sailing in the Saronic gulf south of Athens
- Bungee jump at the iconic Corinth Canal
What does “Sail and Bungee” include?
Well…pretty much everything, but just to make it completely clear here goes:
- Three jumps in Scotland
- Yacht – Dufour 43, fully equipped charter yacht, four cabins with two heads. Sleeps up to six guests, one cabin is reserved for the skipper.
- Skipper – all fees.
- Fuel – all yacht and dinghy fuel.
- Harbour fees – all harbour fees, wherever you go.
- Bungee jump at the Corinth Canal, including return transfers from Alimos Marina.
- Yacht insurance – all insurance costs.
- Linen – no additional charge for bed linen and towels.
- Cleaning – no fee for end of charter cleaning.
Here is what you are responsible for:
- All flights, transport and transfer costs to get yourself to Alimos Marina in Athens.
- Your own meals and alcohol, either on board or on shore.
- The skippers meals on board or on shore.
- All personal insurance and medical costs.
- Any additional activities you may choose to undertake.
- Any tip for the skipper.
Sailing weeks available and costs:
- 13 to 20 May
- Single occupancy double cabin – £1299 per person
- Shared double cabin – £749 per person.
- Whole boat (maximum six in three cabins, pick any week Sat to Sat in May) – £3999
- 16 to 23 September
- Single occupancy double cabin – £1399 per person
- Shared double cabin – £799 per person.
- Whole boat (maximum six in three cabins, pick any week Sat to Sat in September) – £4149
The prices above include the jumps in Scotland. These jumps can be booked throughout the year and are subject to availability.
Call us now on 0345 366 5844 or send us an email with any questions