Greece – Sailing and Bungee.
Scotland – Bungee at Killiecrankie and Titan. Swing at Killiecrankie.
Sail and bungee
Three jumps in Scotland
- Titan Crane
- Highland Swing (Our new swing, coming to Perthshire 2017)
Sailing and bungee in Greece
- One weeks sailing in the Saronic gulf south of Athens
- Bungee jump at the iconic Corinth Canal
What does “Sail and Bungee” include?
Well…pretty much everything, but just to make it completely clear here goes:
- Three jumps in Scotland
- Yacht – Dufour 43, fully equipped charter yacht, four cabins with two heads. Sleeps up to six guests, one cabin is reserved for the skipper.
- Skipper – all fees.
- Fuel – all yacht and dinghy fuel.
- Harbour fees – all harbour fees, wherever you go.
- Bungee jump at the Corinth Canal, including return transfers from Alimos Marina.
- Yacht insurance – all insurance costs.
- Linen – no additional charge for bed linen and towels.
- Cleaning – no fee for end of charter cleaning.
Here is what you are responsible for:
- All flights, transport and transfer costs to get yourself to Alimos Marina in Athens.
- Your own meals and alcohol, either on board or on shore.
- The skippers meals on board or on shore.
- All personal insurance and medical costs.
- Any additional activities you may choose to undertake.
- Any tip for the skipper.
Sailing weeks available and costs:
- 13 to 20 May
- Single occupancy double cabin – £1299 per person
- Shared double cabin – £749 per person.
- Whole boat (maximum six in three cabins, pick any week Sat to Sat in May) – £3999
- 16 to 23 September
- Single occupancy double cabin – £1399 per person
- Shared double cabin – £799 per person.
- Whole boat (maximum six in three cabins, pick any week Sat to Sat in September) – £4149
The prices above include the jumps in Scotland. These jumps can be booked throughout the year and are subject to availability.