Bungee jumping and clay pigeon shooting in Highland Perthshire with Highland Fling
Why not make it a full day with Highland Fling!
Each clay shooter will get 25 shots and additional rounds can be bought on the day if time allows. Tuition and guidance will be given by our clay pigeon shooting instructors and if you are an expert and would like to bring your own shotgun this is OK, but you will need to bring your shotgun certificate.
Bungee jump from our 40m high purpose built platform at the Garry Bridge in Perthshire.
Depending on availability and other bookings you will generally jump at 11h00 followed by shooting at 14h00.
- All year round, Monday to Saturday
- Minimum age – 14 years old
- ±6 hours duration including travel between activities
- No experience necessary – £124pp, group discounts available
- Charity groups – stag groups – hen groups – couples – individuals – everyone welcome
For the clay pigeon shooting
Included -25 shots included per person (additional rounds can be bought on shooting day), tuition, guidance and tips given by your clay pigeon shooting instructor
You need – A steady hand and a good eye!
For the bungee
Included – all equipment and instruction
You need – to dress for the weather, gloves and hats in winter. Fancy dress and costumes OK. Trainers on your feet please.