Whether it’s the thrill of the bungee, the rush of the swing or flying through the trees on our zip course we have a great choice of adrenaline gifts.
Canyoning – Falls of Bruar
Canyoning at the Falls of Bruar in Highland Perthshire
Experience one of the best canyons in northern Perthshire. This is true canyoning, a real adventure.
We run the main upper canyon as our standard trip, not just the lower canyon. We provide you with the very best professional guiding, all the specialist equipment needed and one of the most exciting and exhilarating outdoor activities in Scotland.
This is a canyon for the sporty and adventurous. The lower canyon gorge can be run on its own and is ideal for mixed ability groups, just enquire when booking.
- April through October, 7 days a week subject to availability
- Minimum age – 16 years old, minimum group of four to run trip but we do join small groups together
- ±3 hours duration
- No experience necessary
- Must be water confident, no non-swimmers
- £58pp, group discounts available for ten and above
- Charity groups – stag groups – hen groups – couples – individuals – everyone welcome
- Wetsuit, buoyancy aid, helmet, harness and ropes
- Experienced, qualified canyon guides
- Swimsuit for under wetsuit, old trainers that will get wet, towel for changing
- Fleece for under wetsuit in cold weather. Warm clothes for after the trip