White Water Tubing with Highland Fling
White water tubing in Perthshire will have you navigating down narrow shoots, drops and waterfalls. Hold on tight as you ride the rapids of the River Tummel under the hands-on guidance of our team. Expect to get wet and swim, not everyone will stay upright on this tight and technical section of the River Tummel. Finish your White Water Tubing trip off with some optional cliff jumping for a last hit of adrenalin.
Water confidence is recommended as you will get wet, very wet! If you’re looking to get an even bigger hit join us on weekends during the months of June-September for the Dam release.
- April through October, seven days a week
- Minimum age – 14 years old
- AM or PM, ±3 hour duration
- No experience necessary
- £60pp, group discounts available for ten or more people
- Charity groups – stag groups – hen groups – couples – individuals – everyone welcome
- Wetsuit, buoyancy aid, helmet, harness and ropes
- Experienced, qualified tubing guides
- Swimsuit for under wetsuit, old trainers that will get wet, towel for changing
- Fleece for under wetsuit in cold weather. Warm clothes for after the trip