River Tay White Water Rafting
The River Tay is Scotland’s original and most popular white water rafting trip. The six mile run is from Aberfeldy to Grandtully and is mainly class II with the class III Grandtully rapids and Fourth Falls to finish.
This introduction to white water rafting is available for everyone 8 years old and above and runs through the beautiful Tay Valley. Trips are all year round Wednesdays through Sundays.
Rafts take up to eight people and everyone from large groups to individuals are welcome.
- Wednesday to Sunday, All year round
- Minimum age – 8 years old
- 10h00 or 13h00 trip times (11am winter), six mile trip
- Class II and III – Introductory rafting
- No experience necessary
- £50pp, £45pp under 16’s. Group discounts available
- Charity groups – stag groups – hen groups – couples – individuals – everyone welcome
- Wetsuit, buoyancy aid, helmet, paddle
- Raft and raft guide
- Swimsuit for under wetsuit, old trainers that will get wet, towel for changing
- Fleece, gloves and hat in cold weather. Warm clothes for after the trip