Quad biking experience in Highland Perthshire Scotland
Quad biking is a great adventure experience for individuals, couples, families or groups. We can take up to 25 riders an any session, subject to availability at our 2 locations in Perthshire, Scotland.
Our 125cc bikes are suitable for everyone over the age of 12. Each trek is tailor made to suit the ability of the group
Our sessions last an hour and we supply overalls and gloves, as well as (obviously) quad bikes, fuel and helmets. Two hour treks are available upon request.
We run quad biking treks seven days a week, all year round.
- Seven days a week, all year round
- Minimum age – 12 years old
- One hour treks available
- No experience necessary
- £50pp for one hour, group discounts available
- Charity groups – stag groups – hen groups – couples – individuals – everyone welcome
- Kenmore and Crieff locations available in Perthshire, Scotland.
- Quad bike, fuel, helmet, gloves and overalls
- Quad guide
- Clothing you don’t mind getting dirty, sturdy sensible footwear you don’t mind getting muddy
- A warm change of clothing for after the trek