Quad biking experience in Highland Perthshire Scotland
Quad biking is a great adventure experience for individuals, couples, families or groups. We can take up to 25 riders an any session, subject to availability at our 2 locations in Perthshire, Scotland.
Our 150cc bikes are suitable for adults and our 90cc’s for ages 12-15. Each trek is tailor made to suit the ability of the group
Our sessions last an hour and we supply overalls and gloves, as well as (obviously) quad bikes, fuel and helmets. If you have your own gear you can bring it if you wish (helmet must be CE appoved).
We run quad biking treks seven days a week, all year round.
- Seven days a week, all year round
- Minimum age – 12 years old
- One hour treks available
- No experience necessary
- £50pp for one hour
- Charity groups – stag groups – hen groups – couples – families – individuals – everyone welcome
- Pitlochry and Kenmore locations available in Perthshire, Scotland.
- Quad bike, fuel, helmet, gloves, eye protection, wellies, jacket and overalls
- Qualified Quad guide
- Clothing you don’t mind getting dirty. You can bring your own gear if you like ie. sturdy sensible footwear (you don’t mind getting muddy), gloves, eye protection, helmet if you have one (must be CE appoved).
- A warm change of clothing for after the trek