Quad biking experience in Highland Perthshire Scotland
Quad biking is a great adventure experience for individuals, couples, families or groups. We can take up to 25 riders an any session, subject to availability at our 2 locations in Perthshire, Scotland.
Our 125 and 150cc bikes are suitable for adults and our 90cc’s for ages 12-15. Each trek is tailor made to suit the ability of the group
Our sessions last an hour and we supply overalls and gloves, as well as (obviously) quad bikes, fuel and helmets.
We run quad biking treks seven days a week, all year round.
- Seven days a week, all year round
- Minimum age – 12 years old
- One hour treks available
- No experience necessary
- £50pp for one hour until 31/3/2020 and £52.50 thereafter, group discounts available
- Charity groups – stag groups – hen groups – couples – individuals – everyone welcome
- Aberfeldy and Kenmore locations available in Perthshire, Scotland.
- Quad bike, fuel, helmet, gloves, wellies, jacket and overalls
- Quad guide
- Clothing you don’t mind getting dirty, sturdy sensible footwear (you don’t mind getting muddy) if you are using your own footwear
- A warm change of clothing for after the trek