Coasteering in Scotland on the Angus East Coast with Highland Fling
Coasteering in Scotland on the Angus East coast. Voted in the top 5 locations in the UK for this activity.
This breathtaking coastline, located north of the historical fishing village of Arbroath, provides you with the ultimate east coast buzz. Wild swimming, jumping, exploring caves and blow holes in one of the sunniest areas of Scotland!
We provide you with the very best professional guiding, all the specialist equipment needed and one of the newest, most exciting and exhilarating outdoor activities to hit the east of Scotland. We can even provide transport from Edinburgh/Perth/Dundee.
- April through October, seven days a week
- Minimum age – 16 years old
- AM or PM, ±3 hour duration
- Confident in water a must, no non swimmers
- No experience necessary
- £55pp, group discounts available for ten or more people
- Charity groups – stag groups – hen groups – couples – individuals – everyone welcome
- Wetsuit, buoyancy aid, helmet, harness and ropes
- Experienced, qualified coasteering guides
- Swimsuit for under wetsuit, old trainers that will get wet, towel for changing
- Fleece for under wetsuit in cold weather. Warm clothes for after the trip