Clay pigeon shooting
Just 40 minutes drive from our bungee jump is our Highland Perthshire clay pigeon shooting site, making it ideal to add on to your bungee jump, or done as a separate stand alone activity.
Each clay shooter will get 25 shots and additional rounds can be bought on the day if time allows and you feel like downing some more clays. Tuition and guidance will be given by our clay pigeon shooting instructors.
If you are an expert and would like to bring your own shotgun this is OK, but you will need to bring your shotgun certificate.
- Monday to Saturday, all year round
- Minimum age – 12 years old
- 25 shots included per person, additional rounds can be bought on shooting day
- Tuition, guidance and tips given by your clay pigeon shooting instructor
- No experience necessary
- £70pp, group discounts available
- Charity groups – stag groups – hen groups – couples – individuals – everyone welcome
- Shotgun, ear defenders and 25 shotgun rounds
- Expert tuition and guidance
- Your own shotgun if you wish, certificate required
- A great aim!!